Aescripts KBar v3.1.2 (WIN, MAC): Construct fun, Slick, customizable toolbars Using a slick And effortless UI. For Adobe After Effects CC 2017 and over.
· Open multiple toolbars simultaneously
· Keyboard altered buttons
· Customized toolbar file place
· Clone buttons together with shift+haul
Entertaining, glossy, customizable toolbars for After Effects
Create customized toolbars special to workflows. Save Clicks and time by placing your favorite effects, presets, and much more at your fingertips. Numerous toolbars Allow You to switch between various jobs and keep up your productivity. Concentrate on imagination, not digging through menus.
Some great features of KBar:
Slick and Easy UI
- Drag and drop reordering
- Switch between toolbars
- Snap into the right or left border of AE
- For vertical style
- Open around 4 toolbar windows simultaneously
- Make buttons do much more with
Plenty of Button Types
- Outcomes and Presets
- Menu controls
- Expressions, scripts, and scriptlets
- A whole lot of totally free scriptlets here.
Entertaining Ways to Alter
- Text tags such as emojis
- Select from 600+ Icons
- Utilize your PNG or SVG documents
- Adjust the dimensions and spacing
- You can disable showing modifiers in tooltips. This is mostly useful for Mac users that think the tooltips are too big.
- The toolbar label wasn't being saved upon restarting KBar. This is fixed.
- If you press a modifier key and hover over a button the tooltip was wrong.
- The effect button “Loading…” issue is fixed.
- Square text buttons sometimes acted like wide buttons for mouse events.
- Custom png icon buttons in the icon designer had an unbounded width for the preview.
- `kbar.JSON` and `kbar.aeq` were removed in an earlier build of KBar by accident.
- Some customers on Windows 10 were getting "ReferenceError: URL is undefined" at startup.
- Toolbar exports were too large.
- Works with After Effects Beta
- SVG Icons now work in AE 17.1.4
- Purge "All Memory & Disk Cache..." works without needing to remove "&" from the command.
- URLs for help buttons were previously broken
- Some customers were having licensing issues
- Scriptlets and script file buttons can access JSON and AEQuery from the kbar variable.
- Addresses a small issue introduced in 2.0.5 when activating the product on a new machine.
- Shareable toolbars
- More button types
- Makeup to 4 toolbars (with keyboard modifiers!)
- Bulk import and export buttons
Download Aescripts KBar v3.1.2 (WIN, MAC) from the below link now!
6/23/2022 3:10:09 PM
The new version 2.0.6 is available.