BlenderMarket – Manta Pro V1.2.1: MantaPro is an addon to Blender that completely reimagines the workflow of fluid simulation.
When the Mantaflow simulation solver was first integrated into Blender in 2.82, We were thrilled to finally have an updated, efficient, fast, and simple way to perform fluid simulations with Blender as a default. But, we quickly became disappointed. We realized that while it was a powerful program, it was not without a few minor issues that made fluid simulations difficult and time-consuming. MantaPro is determined to address this issue with speed, power, and flexibility.
MantaPro Speed MantaPro allows the building of fluid simulations and tests to be much more efficient.
The Power of MantaPro offers the complete power and capabilities of Mantaflow (blenders, the default fluid solver) and access to other tools that can help you improve your levels of simulation.
The flexibility: MantaPro was designed to allow you to do whatever you want in its fluid simulator. All weird tricks, extensions, or collaborations aren't a problem with MantaPro.
One Panel, Every Setting
MantaPro transforms and reorganizes all the settings into a single screen in the 3D viewport. No additional editors are required!
Always Active Simulation
Be done with the hassle of selecting the domain, flow, and effectors or force fields to make a minor change. With MantaPro, you can be sure they will always be chosen, which means you will always have access to each setting.
Quick Setup Presets
Why build the exact simulation times if you only need to change the settings? This is why MantaPro offers a fast and efficient Quick Setup System. You can even design your own.
There are too many options. Reduce it to a minimum. With three distinct UI modes, including default, simplified, and Blender, MantaPro lets you quickly master and use fluid simulation.
Ember Particle System
Add and modify realistic Ember particles to simulate both fire and liquid simulations.
Paint Fire and Smoke
Start painting smoke and fire simulations with a single click, streamlining your workflow for incredible speed and freedom of expression.
Clear replay cache
After changing the simulation, the replay cache has to be removed. This would normally disrupt the workflow and demand manual adjustment of this frame. Just click one button or use an easy shortcut! (CTRL+R)
Liquid Particle tools
- Adjust and add spray, foam, or bubble particles fast and effortlessly using tools specifically designed for the job.
- Speedy setup and particle linking
- It is easy to change the size of the particle,
- Quickly toggle the particle viability,
- Customized particle support
And More And More!: These are just 8 of the numerous options MantaPro offers; MantaPro is constantly being developed. Its features will be improved through input from users. The complete list of features is provided below.
MantaPro has various tools and features to help you speed up your workflow.
Some great features of BlenderMarket – Manta Pro:
- User Interface
- One panel, each setting
- Always actively active simulation objects
- Three different UI types
- Full, Simplified, and Blender User Interfaces
- The viewport's selection is synchronized with lists
- Always operates within the frame of active realms flow, effector, or force.
- Properties that are the default for new simulations
- Cache Tools
- Change cache
- Clear replay cache (Shortcut: Ctrl+R)
- Lock baked cache
- Domain Display Options
- Toggle domain bounds
- Show boundaries of the domain
- Advanced Liquid Particle tools
- Ability to connect already-made particles with the simulator
- Ability to toggle particle visibility quickly
- The ability to alter the size of particles
- The ability to link and delink particle size
- Possibility to create customized particle object
- The Ember Particle System
- Ember force particles
- Ember particle material
- Ocean instruments
- Convert ocean into liquid
- Paint tools
- Paint smoke and fire on objects
- Modify painted vertex groupings
- Smoke and fire texture tools
- Automatically set texture in just one click
- Automatically animated texture offset
- Flow and display options for effectors
- Ability to define the display type
- Ability to turn off renders
- Ability to define transparent material
- Water and liquid materials
- Modify your water or liquid material using the 3D viewport
- IOR (Index of Refraction) reference
- It opens a website listing various IOR values for various materials.
- Material for smoke and fire
- Modify your smoke or fire material using The 3D Viewport
- Set to Material Fire automatically
- Advanced flame material
- Multi Color
- Allows multi-color smoke
Download BlenderMarket – Manta Pro V1.2.1 from the below link now!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please login to your account. (Please click here to login, Not registered yet? Click here)
- Please subscribe to the VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)