2D Composition In Photoshop & Animation In After Effects by Udemy:
How to design a two-dimensional composition in Photoshop and create an animation in After Effects?
You can learn 2D design in "2D Composition In Photoshop & Animation In After Effects by Udemy" in the Tutorial.
Where can I download the product?
you can download it for free from here.
A new and powerful workflow that combines creating the 2D composition using Photoshop and animating your work using After Effects.
- This Course assumes you have some experience with Photoshop and After Effects. However, we follow the approach of stepping through steps that allow you to follow the Course. If you've never used Photoshop and After Effects, I strongly recommend taking a beginner's Course to gain more experience with the Photoshop and After Effects tools. Then, it's an ideal time to take this video.
Gfx plugin details of 2D Composition In Photoshop & Animation In After Effects by Udemy
The product is in the Tutorial category, for more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
To search for similar products to 2D Composition In Photoshop & Animation In After Effects by Udemy, click here.
In this course, you'll discover a revolutionary new method of creating a 2D composition using Photoshop and animating the artwork in After Effects.
We begin our lesson by showing Photoshop's steps for creating an image of your matte composition. We then begin to create our project. We understand how to create Photoshop projects in After Effects and arrange our layers. We are animating a flying bird using our Camera to create Animation and using particles to create realistic Snow by scratch. We will then render our work in After Effects. In addition, for bonus features, we'll show you how to use the Adobe Audition program and Adobe Premiere Professional to modify and mix an excellent soundtrack to make our Animation come to life.
This course will provide valuable tips for making Photoshop's most complex parts and after-effects work for you. Issues like animating wings on a bird, moving the Camera, and working with particles are discussed in detail so you can let your creativity flow.
This Course assumes that you have some experience with Photoshop and After Effects, but we do a step-by-step approach so that you can follow along. If you've never worked with After Effects or Photoshop and are keen on animating your artwork, this Course will teach you how to begin and what to concentrate on. By the conclusion of this Course, you will have a solid understanding of animating and creating your work.
Who is this Course intended for:
- This course is designed for those who would like to understand the art of composition in Photoshop and discover how easy it is to move the motion of a 2D image using After Effects. This Course is perfect for anyone wanting to master the art of incorporating motion into their images.
- This Course isn't an instructional course that teaches you Photoshop and After Effects tools; the objective is to teach you how to make photo-composition in Photoshop or matte painting. You will also learn to quickly animate layers (clouds or birds ) and create particles in After Effects.
Creating PhotoComposition in Photoshop
- 1 - Introduction
- 2 - Setting up
- 3 - Painting the Background
- 4 - Painting the Mountain with Clouds
- 5 - Adding Haze and Light to the background
- 6 - Adding haze to the Mountain
- 7 - Composite the Mountain into the Cloud
- 8 - Working on Castle and Color balance
- 9 - Composition
- 10 - Realistic Shadow
- 11 - Adding Clouds
- 12 - Adding the Mountain and Working on the Moon
- 13 - Masking the Sky
- 14 - Mountain and Adding the Climber
- 15 - Blending in The Climber and Mountain
- 16 - Level Adjustments and Color Balance
- 17 - Adding the lake
- 18 - Fixing the reflection
- 19 - Adding the trees
- 20 - Separating Eagle Wings for Animation
- 21 - Adding the Final Clouds
Animating Our Composition in After Effects
- 22 - Importing the project from Photoshop to After Effects
- 23 - Z Position
- 24 - Animating Eagles Wing
- 25 - Right Wing
- 26 - Secret of Repeating an Animation
- 27 - Adding Camera to the Scene
- 28 - Animating the Clouds
- 29 - Camera Movement
- 30 - Rotating the Eagle
- 31 - Custom View
- 32 - Creating Snow Part 1
- 33 - Creating Snow Part 2
- 34 - Final Touch Dreamy Look
- 35 - Rendering in After Effects
Creating Soundtrack in Adobe Audition and Premiere Pro
- 36 - Creating a Soundtrack for our Animation
What is 2D Composition In Photoshop & Animation In After Effects by Udemy?
Creating a 2D composition in Photoshop and animating it in After Effects is a typical digital design and Animation workflow.
This workflow allows you to leverage the design capabilities of Photoshop for creating static artwork and then use the Animation and compositing capabilities of After Effects to bring that artwork to life through motion and effects. The two software programs complement each other well for creating engaging 2D animations and compositions.
It offers a comprehensive approach to creating 2D animations by combining the power of Photoshop and After Effects.
Download 2D Composition In Photoshop & Animation In After Effects by Udemy from the link beloww!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please login to your account. (Please click here to login, Not registered yet? Click here)
- Please subscribe to the VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)