MainConcept Codec Plugin 1.4 for DaVinci Resolve: Through MainConcept's MainConcept (r) Codec plugin to DaVinci Resolve Studio, the entire production process--from filming to editing, and capturing to playout can be kept in the same format for broadcast. This improves your workflow and gives you the confidence that MainConcept has been in digital technology for over three decades. Creators can now render their projects' timelines from DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 into professional camera formats such as Sony, Panasonic, and others.
Gfx plugin details of MainConcept Codec Plugin 1.4 for DaVinci Resolve
For more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
To search for similar products to MainConcept Codec Plugin 1.4 for DaVinci Resolve, click here.
HEVC encodes up to 8K :
- Encode HEVC/H.265 Main as well as Main ten files up to 8K in MP4 format that is used widely for OTT workflows and settings
- NEW: GPU-accelerated encoder modes available for NVIDIA RTX boards to provide significantly improved performance without loss of quality (included in the annual subscription )
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Apple macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave) or more recent (Intel), Apple macOS 11 (Big Sur) or newer (Apple M1), Linux RedHat CentOS 7.4 (64-bit)
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 or higher
AS-11 UK DPP Rendering:
- The software supports AS-11 UK DPP SD (MPEG-2) and HD (AVC/H.264) Project rendering using already-made SD and HD presets, including metadata handling directly to DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline. DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline
- The XML metadata template can be altered to creacreate descriptive metadata forent.
- Metadata is compliant
Presets and formats for cameras as well as groups:
- Sony XDCAM EX, HD & IMX and XAVC & XAVC-S
- Panasonic P2 DVCPRO and AVC Ultra (Intra and LongG)
- MP4 AVC (8-bit or 10-bit)
- MP4 HEVC (8-bit or 10-bit)
- MXF (AS-11 UK DPP SD or HD & RP2027 AVC-Intra)
- DVD (MPEG-2)
- Blu-ray Disc
- NEW: Blu-ray Disc UHD
What is Codec Plugin?
A codec plugin, short for "coder-decoder plugin," is a software component that extends the functionality of multimedia applications by providing additional support for specific audio or video codecs. Codecs are essential for encoding and decoding media files, ensuring that various file formats can be read, edited, and played back by multimedia software.
For example, if you have a video editing software that doesn't natively support a specific codec required for your project, you can search for and install a codec plugin that adds support for that codec to your software. This enables you to work with media files encoded in that format within the application.
Download MainConcept Codec Plugin 1.4 for DaVinci Resolve from the below link now!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please login to your account. (Please click here to login, Not registered yet? Click here)
- Please subscribe to the VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)