NeverCenter CameraBag Photo 2024.0.1 (WIN, MAC)
CameraBag lets you apply one of the hundreds of gorgeous presets for your images (and videos when using CameraBag Pro) and then further explore the options using professional-quality adjustments that are extremely intuitive. It's not surprising that Apple gave it the top spot as the #2 Mac App of the Year and Professional Photographer Magazine called it "a revolution for photo editing."
Some great features of NeverCenter CameraBag Photo:
"A Revolution for Photo Editing"
Professional Photographer Magazine
The reason Professional Photographers opt for CameraBag (What is it that makes CameraBag apart is its powerful and advanced tools that are also simple and simple to master. High-bit-depth RAW support, unique curve tools, adjustment re-ordering/layering, and precise controls let you do things you simply can't do in other editing software.
How to Adjust Brightness/Exposure in Photos
From one-click Auto Exposure, to standard Exposure, Contrast, and Brightness, and on to professional Advanced Contrast, Shadows/Midtones/Highlights, Tone Curve, and Gamma Curve adjustments (each with extra options if you want! ), CameraBag gives you amazing versatility and control
The Easiest Way To Add Text And Watermarks to Photos and Videos
CameraBag's tools are made to be simple, yet offer advanced control if you require it. It is also possible to add Text Overlay and Watermark effortlessly and effectively to entire sets of photos, even if they're different in size or proportions.
Videos and sets of photos can be used, with the option to apply branding and watermarks in batches as well as cropping, resizing, and watermarks.
Color Correction and White Balance The Easy Way
CameraBag comes with a one-click auto White Balance as well as a temperature slider as well as a distinctive coloring Curve (with other professional-grade settings! ) and Color Wheels (often included inside video editors) which you can utilize to for getting the color and white balance perfect for your videos and images.
Tips to Instantly Improve Any Photo
CameraBag is a free and award-winning photo editing software that allows you to easily and instantly improve your videos and photos. Learn to create stunning images without having to master advanced editing techniques for photos.
How to Get the Soft, Beautiful Matte Look on Photos and Videos
CameraBag gives you a stunning, one-click Matte adjustment and strong Tone Curve and Gamma Curve tools you can utilize to create advanced, precise designs of beautiful and soft images (and videos using CameraBag Pro).
Top Photo Editing Workflows in CameraBag
CameraBag offers both amateur photographers as well as pros with efficient workflows that allow them to quickly achieve the style they desire. Begin or end by using one of the hundreds of presets, or you can build your own style using professional tools.
The Easiest Way To Make Videos From Audio (Upload Podcasts/Songs To YouTube!)
It's easy to get an audio or podcast prepared for YouTube with CameraBag! Transform an audio file into a video in no time by selecting the image you want to use You can also add text, watermarks, and much more. Additionally, you can use CameraBag's editing options at any time you'd like them to create the exact look you're looking for. How To Make Digital
Photos and Videos Look Like Film (Easy Realistic Film Grain)
CameraBag's film grain simulation isn't merely the overlaying of noise over the top of your photo; it mimics what happens when you look at real grain film. Additionally, it features dynamic adjustments that replicate the chemical characteristics of real life that cause different film grains to appear different, which means you can choose to target any particular film grain. It works great on video as well with CameraBag Pro.
Why CameraBag Is The Best Photo Editor for Wedding Photography & Videos
CameraBag's film grain simulation isn't just a layer of noise over your photo; it mimics the real grain on film. It also has dynamic adjustments that mimic the actual chemical properties which make film grain appear different, which means you can focus on any particular grain of film. This is a great feature for video, too, with CameraBag Pro.
General Features Include
- Processing of video and photos
- 32 bits per channel processing pipeline to ensure incredible image quality
- Non-destructive adjustments
- Multiple-threaded Background Render Queue
- Support for editing RAW images
- Live image processing
- Standalone (non-plugin)
- Customizable interface that can be collapsed into sections.
- Nest adjustment tiles
- Pin adjustment tiles
- Enable/disable adjustment tiles
- Copy/paste adjustment tiles
- Copy/paste adjustment tile curves
- Full-screen quick-look filter previews
- Hover previews to adjust settings and filters.
- Video previews in Quick Time*
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle between original and filtered
- Keyboard filter traversal (arrow keys upwards and downwards)
- Keyboard traversal for next and earlier file (arrow key left, right)
- A clear, streamlined video export settings
- Preset organization via files using Finder
- Presets that are Star Favorite in-app to make it easy to access
- Simple native filter import/export feature for sharing
- 250+ filter presets for filters
- Processing in batches
- Curve-based color correction
- Custom filter presets for creation
- Save a Single Video Frame
- Video trimming
- Aspect ratio constraining
- Interactive zoom
- Random preset function
- Scopes, histograms, and professional histograms
- Histogram of Luminance
- RGB histogram
- Waveform of Luminance
- RGB waveform
- Chrominance chart
- 3-D, LUT Import (.cube Format)
- Export of 3D LUT (.cube file format)
- Redcode RAW (R3D)
- Supported file formats for:
- image loading Standard image files such as jpeg, png, and tiff; RAW file including crw, cr2, nef arw, nrw, dng, and sr2, as well as raf. pef, mrw2 orf, and orf, rwl (some might require an additional OSX program from Apple or the manufacturer of the camera)
- Images saving images: Jpeg, png, and tiff
- video loading* Any mov that is compatible with Quicktime video, m4v or avi file MP4, mp4, or MPEG files
- Video Saving*: h.264-encoded mov, MP4, or M4V ProRes 422 mov ProRes 4444 mov
Download NeverCenter CameraBag Photo 2024.0.1 (WIN, MAC) from the below link now!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please login to your account. (Please click here to login, Not registered yet? Click here)
- Please subscribe to the VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)