Blender Market – Loop Copier v2.4.0: Loop Copier is an essential tool to copy mesh around the chosen edges of the loop.
It's different from using Array Modifier and Curve Modifier in Blender. It will alter the original mesh components (the curve modifier bends it).
The tool cannot modify components and is perfect for creating solid-surface structures like tanks, chains, bullet magazines, etc.
You can select which copiers you want to use you want, and it also has Offset Scale and Rotation options.
It operates on closed loop or open ends edges-line.
You can also apply this tool on the edge of your mesh.
This tool can be used for curved surfaces as well. It can place mesh on the edges you have selected on the incline. (using faces regularly)
Geometry Nodes Mode
- Version 2.0.0 added enhancement of Geometry Nodes.
- You can now check the menu option to allow the setting for Geometry Nodes.
- You can change the Geometry Nodes setting anytime or even create animations.
The two primary steps to making use of this tool :
- Setting the Edge Loop
- Select the mesh, and then copy it into the Edge Loop. Edge Loop
- Step 1 :
- To switch on Edit Mode > Edge mode, Select the Edge Loop as the source Edge Loop, then right-click within the 3D viewport.
- Select "Loop Copier" from the lower right of the Context Menu of the Blender.
- Then, select "Set Edge Loop."
- Step 2 :
- Select the mesh to copy. If you want to switch to face mode by moving the cursor towards it, press the"L key" (the key selects to mesh in Blender).
- Right-click in the 3D viewport, then select "Loop Copier" from the lower part of the Blender's Context Menu.
- At this point, click "Copy to."
- Now, you can alter your number of copy shifts and other options.
- Please follow the guidelines below before installing
- Make sure you unzip this zip file of the addon after installing it. If you do, Blender won't install it properly and may create errors.
- If you downloaded the zip files, it is time to uninstall the addon and remove the files. Reinstall it (select that zip archive when your install)
- If you're modeling in Blender, don't scale your objects using "Object mode"; otherwise, it can confuse Blender's mesh data with the addons. It is recommended to scale objects using "Edit mode" only. (select the entire range, then press the use key S)
- A fixed problem caused Geometry Nodes cannot be applied to the mesh. Now, GN nodes can be used.
Download Blender Market – Loop Copier v2.4.0 from the below link now!