Aescripts Shadow Studio 2 v1.3.1 (Win): the greatest tool for mimicking Shadows in After Effects. 3D Shades are exceptionally slow to leave, so bogus it. Works based on the alpha Station exactly enjoy the normal fall shadow but with outcomes so stunning they will Be confused for 3D.
Gfx plugin details of Aescripts Shadow Studio 2 v1.3.1 (Win)
The product is in the After Effects category, for more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
To search for similar products to Aescripts Shadow Studio 2 v1.3.1 (Win), click here.
Some great features of Aescripts Shadow Studio:
3 main modes: regular, inner & radial
Fine control over falloff (opacity, distance, and softness)
32bpc color precision
Powerful quality controls to optimise render times
GPU acceleration for blazing fast results
MFR compatibility in AE 2022 for even more blazingly faster results
Five stylistic presets to get instant results
- Custom texture layer to add grit to your shadows
- Windows 7 or newer
- OSX 10.14 or newer
- GPU Required (incorporated GPUs are nice, for example, Intel HD series)
- Macs using Nvidia GPUs are not all compatible
v1.2.0 - 11th September 2021
- Added buffer expansion parameter
- Fixed buffer issue on inner shadow mode
- Fixed license validation bug
v1.2.8 (current release) - 31st May 22
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fix
- Fix buffer cutoff issues due to caching
- Added new UI functionality
- MFR & SFR binaries consolidated into a universal binary
Download Aescripts Shadow Studio 2 v1.3.1 (Win) for After Effects from the below link now!