Sculpt Tool V1.0 for 3dsMax 2023 – 2024: Sculpt tool for 3Dsmax 2023 and above. This tool is ideal for making small changes or tasks that involve organic meshes and much more. It is an excellent choice for those who want to remain more within 3dsmax and do not necessarily need to export or import to another software for sculpting or want to play around with creating sculpts and let loose in your creativity.
The software includes no trial versions and is a node-locked license. After you purchase, review the README and FAQ PDF files to learn how to obtain the license key!
Some great features of Sculpt Tool for 3dsMax:
- Editing can be done by editing Editable Poly and Edit Poly.
- There are two options: a tablet pen or a mouse for sculpting. It's up to you which option you choose.
- You can apply a brush to an object's face selection.
- You can reverse the sculpt changes you made using Ctrl while brushing the surface. Undo may freeze your app. Make sure to use undo with care!
- Boolean functions are available. Use this Remesh button (Union Subtract, Intersection, and Union).
- We are utilizing Smoothing Groups and Materials ID to define a good topology when Remashing.
- My Slice Tool is now integrated into the main sculpt tool interface.
- Material IDs can later be used in Zbrush to create poly Groups (Import using FBX).
- You can choose the ideal mix of brush settings that best suits your requirements.
- There are many more...
Download Sculpt Tool V1.0 for 3dsMax 2023 – 2024 from the below link now!