Cavalry 1.5.5 (WIN): Powerful 2D Animation Software. Created by animators, this software allows 2D animation to be more intelligent, accessible, faster, and easier to create for animators. Real-time design for mobile, advertising web, data visualization broadcast and user interface, generative art games, experiences, and much more.
Technical Details and System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
- RAM (Memory) 2 1 GB RAM (4 recommended GB)
- The Hard Disk space is free if you have 200MB or more
- Make a New Edit and then add it to the Group menu item.
- The new shape is called Swap, a menu option that lets you swap fill.
- A new disconnectInput() is added to API.
- The disconnectOutputs API has been updated. () is added to the API.
- New onLicenceUpdated Application Callback.
- Text Backgrounds are now compatible with the final token in the Specific Indices input.
- Text Backgrounds now support negative values for Specific Indices to select the last, penultimate, third-to-last, paragraph/line/word/character.
- The ability to enable or disable Fill/Stroke on specific Layers simultaneously is now possible. Be sure to open the Fill/Stroke tab before selecting any other layer (clicking on the tab can switch the layer selection).
- Connections between Attributes and other compositions are now labeled as these.
- Eliminating Layers by dragging them within the Time Editor is now supported for the first time.
- When you add Random, Oscillator, or Stagger behaviors to attributes via the right-click > > Add Behaviours workflow, Cavalry will try to be more beneficial in some situations. Examples:
- I am adding a Random to the normal Ellipse's radius. x will increase the Maximum of the Random at 100 (the Ellipse's width).
- It adds an Oscillator to the default Ellipse's radius. x will change the Oscillator's Minimum value to -100 and its Max to 100.
- Adding a Random Index of a Color Array with four colors will change the Maximum Random value to four.
Some great features of Cavalry:
- Simple Versioning
- Design in real-time
- Playground for Creativity
- End to End Workflow
Download Cavalry 1.5.5 (WIN) from the below link now!