Create a Seamless Scallop Pattern on the iPad: Learn how to create super flexible Scallop Patterns using the Procreate app.
Surface Pattern Design is just so enjoyable!
There's something truly wonderful about watching your design come to life in the form of it becomes a repeated pattern.
In this course, I'll take you through my complete method of creating one of my most loved patterns on the iPad, the scallop design. Also known as fish scales, they are highly versatile patterns that can look great on various items. In addition, they're very addicting to create!
Do you dream of creating stunning patterns from the cozy couch? Do you want to do this while sitting at the parks or relaxing at the pool?
I'm here to show you how to do it.
Hello, my name is Chelsea. I'm an artist, Surface Pattern Illustrator, and Designer in Brisbane, Australia.
I am a designer and create patterns and designs that can be printed on various items, including fabric, phones, stationery, phone cases, and even home decoration.
Scallop patterns may seem somewhat intimidating at first. However, I've been working on my technique for quite a while now, and I'd like to show you how.
In this class, I'll be instructing you on my complete method, which includes:
- Create a custom template as well as an edging guide that you'll be able to utilize anytime you want to create a scallop design
- I sketched your first design using my preferred software, Procreate, the symmetry tool.
- We will test, examine and modify your design before taking the next step by the coloring
- I will demonstrate how to transform the color design into a repeated pattern of tiles
- Then, you'll be able to feel the thrill of watching your work transform into a repeated pattern!
- In the end, we'll apply a straightforward and quick method to change the color of your pattern tile to an additional color.
I'll share various favorite Tips and Tricks for Procreate to make the most value from the software.
This class is designed for students who are beginner students with no Procreate experience, as well as advanced students who are looking to broaden their capabilities.
No matter what level of experience you have, regardless of your level of experience, I believe you'll be able to make scallop patterns as enjoyable and addicting as I do.
Download Patterns in Procreate: Create a Seamless Scallop Pattern on the iPad from the below link now!