Aescripts Style Bandit v1.0 (Win, Mac):
How does it work
To copy a text style, choose a Text Layer, then run layer > copy text style.
Once a text style is copied, the style can be pasted to other layers by selecting the option of Paste Style.
Map to Keyboard
Create custom keyboard shortcuts to suit your workflow. For instance:
- Windows: CTRL + ALT + C / CTRL + ALT + V
- Mac: + ^ + C / + ^ + V
The easiest installation method is to use the rescripts & plugins management application.
- Windows: Move StyleBandit.aex to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore
- Mac: Move StyleBandit.plugin to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore
Some great features of Aescripts Style Bandit:
Style Bandit copies the text style of a selected Text Layer and then applies that style to the entire Text Layers.
- Copy font properties and paragraph alignment
- Paste into all the selected Text Layers
- Paste between projects and comps
Download Aescripts Style Bandit v1.0 (Win, Mac) from the below link now!