Material Texture Loader 1.7.10 for 3Ds Max: Material Texture Loader is a 3ds Max script that eases how to load textures, create materials, and then put them into your scene. It is compatible with a range of workflows for texture and can simplify the process of creating materials, saving time and effort.
Gfx plugin details of Material Texture Loader 1.7.10 for 3Ds Max 2016 – 2023
For more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
To search for similar products to Material Texture Loader 1.7.10 for 3Ds Max 2016 – 2023, click here.
The support includes Vray(v3-6), Corona(v5-9), Redshift, Arnold, FStorm, Octane, PBR, Physical and Standard materials, and maps.
When you load the set of textures, the max script puts them into a slot for materials by certain name conventions that are included inside the filename. For example, textures with the word 'color' or 'albedo' in their name will be put into the diffuse slot, while absolute respect name textures are placed in the reflection slot, etc.
You can choose or remove textures from any material slot, and after you're happy, you can choose an image and material type and a range of other options. The settings, including the bitmap and textures, can be altered live upon the creation.
Once the material is finished, you can then apply the material to your material editor or scene.
Gamma for the channels that are used for texture is automatically set. Diffuse, Reflection Translucency, and Emission channel settings are set at the gamma 2.2 or the sRGB color space. All other gamma values have been changed at 1.0 and linear color space. For Vray 5 or 6, you can now change the color space to ACES.
The texture loader for material allows users to apply random and tri-planar rotation mappings to all textures, as and linking Cropping as well as UVW Coordinates, so when you want to modify these settings, they are applied to all textures in one go. This is particularly useful when working with atlas-based textures. However, it can speed up the entire creation of materials.
Compatible with 3Ds Max up to 2023.
Some great features of Material Texture Loader for 3Ds Max:
Instant Material Creation
- Texture channel recognition
- Each channel has a gamma correction color adjustment and ACES color space.
- Support for Metallic and Specular workflows
- The settings for color reflection, glossiness, IOR 2Sided materials
Advanced maps configurations
- Random, tri-planar, real-world mapping
- Linking of Uvw parameters between channels
- Specular/metallic, normal/bump, color/ao, and normal/bump Compositing maps
- UDIM support
- Setting that control blur rotation size, and random rotation
Live edit and update
- Instant reconstruction of textures, maps, and parameters
- Quick texture selection per channel
- Adjusting the strength of each channel
- Switch between the presets
- Preview material and texture channels within the viewport
It is easy to apply and save material
- Include displacement modifiers and Uvw in the material assignment
- Add maps and other materials. Add maps and materials to Slate and Compact material editors.
- Don't forget to add material library
- Save thumbnail render
Download Material Texture Loader 1.7.10 for 3Ds Max 2016 – 2023 from the below link now!