SpeedTree 9.3.0 Cinema Edition (WIN): Create living environments using the power of procedural modeling, the latest photogrammetry workflows, and a brand-new set of easy-to-use art tools. SpeedTree 9 is our most accessible toolkit, featuring integrations to every engine and inexpensive licensing options. Begin creating now!
Gfx plugin details of SpeedTree 9.3.0 Cinema Edition (WIN)
The product is in the Software category, for more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
To search for similar products to SpeedTree 9.3.0 Cinema Edition (WIN), click here.
NEW IN SPEEDTREE 9
- Photogrammetry Conversion - Convert photos of photogrammetry into procedural models using Mesh Converter, a brand-new SpeedTree generator. Change a scan's distinctive, real-time details into a streamlined SpeedTree geometry. Then, use procedural tools for endless adjustments and modifications.
- Freehand Creation - Create an epic hero tree or fine-tune an entire collection of assets using Freehand Mode, designed to give artists the ability to control. Draw models with your hands, bend branches, create sculpts, bend branches, the essential elements, and edit until a vertex using an intuitive, visual toolkit. Utilize Freehand Mode with procedural generators to create customized edits and find your workflow.
- Models for Every Biome - Explore dynamic models designed to fit into every biome. Browse a plant library with endless potential, PBR textures, built-in seasonal variations, and custom wind settings.
- Powerful Performance - Today's AAA blockbusters and games depend on SpeedTree. Control complex wind, LODs, and rendering on an enormous scale using speed tree's SpeedTree Games SDK and Cinema Engine. With Enterprise licensing, SpeedTree Engine and the SDK technology are designed for the next generation of performance.
Some great features of SpeedTree Cinema Edition:
- The Photogrammetry Mesh Converter creates fully-realized vegetation models using 3D scans using three methods:
- The process of capturing and creating tiles of bark maps
- Converting scans into native SpeedTree geometry
- Expanding scans using native SpeedTree geometry
- Freehand Mode A set of tools that can be used to edit models manually:
- Vertex editing
- Painting displacement (sculpting)
- Painting vertex colors
- Painting vertex detail
- Drawing by hand
- HDRI Lighting
- Atlas Control | Modify the Atlas layout
- USD Support
- Zig-zag Jink, texture map Skew Correction
- Loopable VFX Wind: Create looping vertex caches in applications that use VFX.
- The New Game Wind | More attractive and faster real-time wind
- Backside Materials
- Vertices with Feature vertex details to record the specifics
- Revamped Mesh Crawling
- Ambient Occlusion Improvements The per-vertex AO computations speed up and become more precise.
- Cutout Editor Improvements - Automatically generated vertices, height maps, backgrounds, and two-sided output.
- Workflow Improvements bar, custom "Favorite" properties, improved GUI layout, New properties on most popular generators, pipeline customization, enhanced error message.
- Turntable Renders
Download SpeedTree 9.3.0 Cinema Edition (WIN) from the below link now!