Viktor Balaguer – Cinematic Colors Presets: I think one photograph could be an actual movie when I shoot. The most critical moment in our lives can be seen directly from a cinema. The Presets pack I created can be used for Landscape, Street, and Lifestyle Photography. Now is the time to design.
Pack of Presets For Lightroom:
- 18 High-quality Color designs( include Split Toning curvatures, colors, and curves work )
- 10 for daylight
- 8 for the night
- 7 Curves that can be used to add the color style or by itself
- 3 Textures, similar to the previous pack of presets, these texture is designed to add a pixelated and cinematic feel to your images
- 4 Tones, ready to be used in conjunction with other presets, are available to provide you with an idea of how to edit
Some great features of Viktor Balaguer – Cinematic Colors Presets:
- It works is compatible with Mac and Windows Versions of Lightroom desktop as well as mobile ( date 2021), Camera Raw, and Photoshop ( made using Lightroom Classic 9.4 Raw12.4). Raw12.4).
- The file format XMP is used.
- Presets are compatible with Jpeg and Raw files. However, I suggest using Raw files for the highest quality and best results.
- These presets were created to serve as a base to edit your images, but I recommend you modify the settings when needed. Each image is not the same.
- If you'd like to utilize the presets using the Lightroom Mobile app, you must first install the presets into Lightroom and then sync them to any mobile phone.
Download Viktor Balaguer – Cinematic Colors Presets from the below link now!