[Blender] Real Skin Shader V2: EVEE manages skin shade with ease today with the Blender 2.8!
The shader has been entirely re-designed. It is now QUICK and EASIER to manipulate and looks stunning!
Enhance the believableness of your characters by using this latest version of RSS and enjoy faster renders with up to 2 sec per frame!
Cinema-quality skins in your viewport!
Before you start anything within Eevee, ensure the scale of the scene is set. Make use of Show Scale Reference and match the scale of the scene for greater accuracy!
Some great features of [Blender] Real Skin Shader:
- Be aware that These are screenshots of the viewport and do not represent the final appearance.
- A more realistic and realistic skin scattering colors, representing every individual layer of human skin.
- RSS now comes with maps of its skin pores to provide high-detail closeups.
- The effect of paleness is seen under the eyes and other superficial skin spots.
- And, of course, the diffuse weight factor helps decide which areas to be and which should be masked, e.g., painted faces. Dry paint is not a part of sss.
- Multi-layered specular maps are available to give you total control over the intensity of your shader across various lighting conditions.
- A brand new skin tone slider and a skin pore scale option!
Download [Blender] Real Skin Shader V2 from the below link now!