Three Point and Vertical Perspective Techniques: Do you consider yourself an artist? Or an urban sketcher seeking to enhance your ink and watercolor sketching abilities?
You're ready to enter the perspective world and create intriguing and captivating drawings!
Maybe you'd like to master an art technique that can give you a new realm of sketching possibilities and make them available at your fingertips.
If yes, then this class is for you!
In this practice of sketching hands-on, I'll demonstrate how I think about three-point and vertical perspective and apply it to sketching to make exciting and captivating sketches and paintings.
This is a practical and interactive guide to a three-point perspective. It focuses on the addition of perspective of vertical to our sketches. Alongside this, we will revise the basic notions of linear perspective.
We will go over the following topics!
- What are disappearing points, the horizon line "perspective lines."
- What is the best time to find the vertical perspective?
- What is a three-point perspective?
- It is crucial to simplify perspectives.
- How can we be flexible about our point of view?
- How do you use an outline sketch of a pencil to discover the essential structure?
- How do you build on this? Use pen lines to give the certainty
- What colors/watercolors can aid in constructing your perception
The most important thing is that we'll be learning by doing. Thus, the learning points are all real-world and hands-on with guided sketches, followed by a few short warm-up exercises!
Download Urban Sketching – Develop Three Point and Vertical Perspective Techniques from the below link now!