Intro To Oil Painting And Gesture Drawing: "Welcome to intro to oil painting and gesture drawing. My name is Sydney, and I will be your instructor for this class. I am so excited that you chose to explore something new today potentially. We will all learn something new today, whether you have painted oil before or this is your first time! I will be demo-ing what it's like to work from a still life."
Use simple tools to aid you in exploring your options in oil painting. Learn the basics of Gesture drawing. It can help you truly "see" what you are watching. This is a straightforward course for beginners designed in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. When you finish this course, you'll be able to complete an oil painting and have enough paint to begin your next painting. Take this class as an opportunity to begin your artistic journey with painting. If you're seeking an outlet for self-care and self-care, painting could be the perfect way to go. Explore new media and take time for yourself.
The materials required for this class include the following:
- Canvas (of whatever size) I will use an 11x12-inch canvas to demonstrate
- Oil Paints (recommended colors Cadmium red, Cadmium yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Umber White)
- Turpentine or non-toxic Turpenoid (recommended in areas with no ventilation or inside a house)
- A Jar
- A wide range of brushes (I suggest buying a low-cost collection of brushes)
- Sketchpad and pencil
We will paint a simple still life in this class. Collect the following things:
- A Paper Towel
- A Plain Hard Cover Book
- A plain white mug cup (if you don't have any white cups or mugs, don't hesitate to cover a cup with a piece of white paper)
- A light source or lamp (if you already have a lamp at your desk, that is ideal in this scenario)
- A pallet (this could be something you buy from a store selling crafts or even a glass piece or a paper plate that's removed after this exercise)
What you'll find out?
- Learn oil painting basics and gesture drawing techniques.
- Three days (due for drying) and about $30 worth of equipment
- Oil Painting is often awe-inspiring, but the course is broken down into simple steps, which is ideal for novices
- Finish a painting and learn new techniques to use for future projects
Download Intro To Oil Painting And Gesture Drawing from the below link now!