Sushi in Ink and Watercolor. A Sketchbook Practice: Japanese food isn't just tasty; it's also an absolute delight to the eye. This is why Sushi makes the perfect illustration for your sketchbook using watercolor and ink.
I'm Elisabetta, an artist in watercolor who loves food illustrations. I love it because it is endlessly enjoyable and a constant source of inspiration! Get started today!
For this course, we'll create a gorgeous Sushi plan step-by-step. While it's a simple task breaking it down into small steps, it's filled with detail and highly satisfying.
If you attend the course I teach, you will learn the following:
- To simplify a complicated image reference
- to paint several layers to give depth
- to ensure that your Sushi is bursting with consistent and bold shadowing
- to mix colors to give color variety and to add interest
- to create a natural, sketchy, and authentic food illustration
- to give to add texture to food items by dry brushing, as well as other methods.
- The new techniques make this fresh Sushi class ideal for beginning and intermediate students.
Download Food Illustration: Sushi in Ink and Watercolor. A Sketchbook Practice from the below link now!