Blender Market – Blendit v1.5: A complete, dynamic one-click solution to blend objects with the material.
- There is only one mix per object is supported.
- Two objects from two sources can't be mixed together
- The add-on works only in the first material slot.
- It is not recommended to rename Blend materials to ensure proper function
- It is not recommended to remove original materials to ensure proper function.
- It is not recommended to rename Blendit modifications to ensure proper function.
- The quality of the mix relies on the mesh's density and topology.
- The only requirement is a UV map with Active Render can be transferred.
- Multi-user materials don't work with different blended objects
- Auto Smooth is activated when Normals is used. Normals are being used.
- Using the UV map and transferring UV to mix Normal maps is necessary.
- Simple, inaccurate mixing of normal maps
- Automatically connected Volume and Displacement outputs don't work.
- Support for input nodes is limited depending on the object that is used as the source.
- Blender 2.90.x glitch crashes when changing to UV Edit of the object source
- Blender 2.90.x glitch crashes when switching to Edit Mode for the source object
- Maps within node groups aren't affected.
- Utilizing AutoSmooth with Blend Normals during Cycles could cause terminator artifacts.
- Smooth linear gradients of solid colors are hard to achieve.
- Subsurface scattering within the source material could indicate seams for cycles.
Some great features of Blender Market – Blendit:
- Create a material blend from the objects you want to blend with active
- Non-destructive processes: Create blends, apply, and remove mixtures
- Option of performing the same operations on any blend of the source object
- Real-time dynamic blends are available in viewports, Eevee, and Cycles
- Option for automatic creation of material from mixed objects
- Option to blend Normals of objects
- You can easily alter the blend of each object
- Simple tweaking of the various blends of the original object
- Blend styles include: Height maps blending, Noise, and custom texture masking
- Keep texture scale intact from the original object using different mapping options:
- The world space, Geometry Node Output from the position
- Space for objects Texture Coordinate node Output of the object
- UV v1: Texture Coordinate node - UV output + Blendit Transfer UV
- UV v2: UV Map node + Blendit Transfer UV
Download Blender Market – Blendit v1.5 from the below link now!