Game Asset Workflow By David Hansen: Learn about the workflow of game assets, from modeling to importing and setting up material within Unreal Engine.
This course covers the necessary steps to make the 3D model in place for texturing, including but not only blocking out high poly and low poly UV wrapping, creating edge sharpening (or groupings that smooth), and more.
The entire process of importing your model with Adobe Substance Painter is also described, with a few options you can make to ensure smooth baking for the model.
A few texturing techniques are demonstrated, and a discussion of the features you'll need to incorporate into your game assets. Then, I will show you how to export all the required textures (including an unpacked texture to optimize) and then import them to Unreal Engine for use in the Engine.
Written versions are available with each video, so you can read each section or view the video to see an idea of the elements required to create the game asset. The project files are also included to help you concentrate on particular aspects of an overall workflow.
What you'll discover?
- Learn about the asset creation workflow starting with block out and ending with engine integration.
- UV Unwrap easily using my Sharpening/UVing workflow in Blender.
- Make super clean high poly bakes with all the tricks included in the course.
- Make a seamless export to Substance Painter Unreal Engine (UE5 works as well!)
- Create an easy-to-use master material using Unreal Engine for your textured props.
Download Game Asset Workflow (Blender, Substance Painter, Unreal) By David Hansen from the below link now!