Repeat Patterns with Pixel and Live Brushes: Do you love creating repeating patterns? Did you know you could create a seamless pattern in Adobe Fresco? This course teaches you to make seamless, repeating surface patterns using Adobe Fresco.
We will discuss the following:
- The essential tools you require to master
- Important points to keep in mind when designing a pattern
- Designing your motifs
- Two different methods of creating designs in Adobe Fresco
- Filling in gaps and holes in your patterns
- Coloring your pattern by adjusting layers
- Exporting your work
At the end of the course, you'll be able to export your designs to be used however you like.
What makes this class worthwhile?
Making repeating patterns on surfaces using Adobe Fresco provides a new method of building your portfolio. Using Adobe Fresco allows you to make seamless repeats from any location. Adobe Fresco is a versatile software easily integrated into Photoshop and Illustrator, creating a powerful tool to meet all your drawing requirements.
Materials and Resources
This class requires the use of an iPad, an Apple Pencil or other tablet and stylus, and Adobe Fresco.
If you purchased an Adobe CC account, you'd be able to access Adobe Fresco and many other Adobe applications with a single subscription. Adobe offers trial versions of its applications, so you can try the trial at no cost if you don't want to purchase the app immediately. However, it doesn't include all the features in premium versions.
In the Projects & Resources section, you'll discover the following:
- The following list contains the most common patterns repeat types
- 75 themes to help you design your patterns
- 20 color palettes
Download Repeat Patterns in Adobe Fresco with Pixel and Live Brushes from the link below!