Explore Clipping Masks, Color & Pattern: Are you eager to experiment with the possibilities of color, patterns, and clipping masks with Procreate? In just a few hours, you'll create an all-color Sunburst that appears like a cut-paper collage. This class is excellent for Procreate novices and professionals alike.
I was looking up "ideas for collage art" and came across a paper variant of Sunburst we'll be creating. I play with collages on paper, and it's a lot of fun but results in a pile of scraps of paper. I prefer to be creative in my living room and with the dog Murphy close by. We're doing that with our iPads this morning.
All you require is the following:
- The Procreate app
- A stylus compatible with the stylus
I'll send fun Procreate brushes and stamps to you.
We'll walk through these steps to prepare for this project in class:
- This article will look at the Procreate Color Harmony program, a handy tool for creating beautiful color palettes.
- We'll then begin stamping! I'll supply six sunburst stamps which will be layered to make a complete Sunburst.
- We'll be using Clipping Masks to create patterns for each Sunburst. I'll provide ten pattern brushes. However, you can choose whatever pattern and texture you like.
- We'll make easy shadows for every Sunburst stamp.
- Then, we'll replicate the canvas and apply our Sunbursts to a quick, simple color transformation.
Download Fun + Easy Sunbursts in Procreate: Explore Clipping Masks, Color & Pattern from the below link now!