Transforming Photos into Stylized 3D Characters: This live walk-through includes actionable and in-context explanations of my ideas and methods when making this design, from sketch to finished painting.
I take you inside my thinking process, where I share my methods and, more importantly, ' the reason I'm doing specific actions which otherwise would have been difficult or lengthy to handle in the medium of social media or a short video.
In this 7+ hour walk-through, I aim to answer these questions in the context of drawing the character by hand.
Gfx plugin details of Gumroad – Transforming Photos into Stylized 3D Characters
For more information about this post you can click on the home page link in the sidebar.
To search for similar products to Gumroad – Transforming Photos into Stylized 3D Characters, click here.
The lessons you'll be learning How to use What you'll learn:
- The artists who were in my list of references to illustrate this image.
- My thoughts on ' thinking in 3D' (accompanied by some 3D models to learn from)
- How I view lines of work and some strategies to create "dynamic" line-work
- My thinking process about creating an illusion that resembles the light (rendering)
- How having a clear mind can lead to more efficient work
- ' finishing' the illustration, and adding cool things such as 'rim lights'
- Tips for technical issues with layers modes and layers organization (demonstrated using both Photoshop and Procreate; however, it applies to the majority of painting software)
- The tools I employed
- I'll be sharing a few of the top sources that have personally helped me in areas such as anatomy and rendering for you to dig deeper into
What's Included (The All-Inclusive Package):
- 7+ hours walk-through video split into digestible chapters
- 40+ pages Field Guide (PDF), which allows you to study through these videos (something I enjoy periodically )
- This Walk-through Photoshop file
- Procreate Techniques video which maps to ones in the walk-through with Photoshop
- The complete original recorded video (no narration)
- Experimental bonus 3D modeled anatomy study images
- only for a limited duration ( 48 hours after launch) Sketch Note Collection from March 2021 to August 2022
Download Gumroad – Transforming Photos into Stylized 3D Characters from the below link now!