Aescripts Faux Parent v1.1 (WIN, MAC): With Faux Parent, the child will be raised using one or more transform properties (Position Scale, Rotation Opacity) by adjusting settings that break typical parenting relationships.
Introduced in Faux Parent 1.2:
- Batch Delay. By using Batch Delay, select one of the two options to delay multiple children simultaneously.
- Random Mode You can enter a min or maximum value to select a random number within the specified range.
- Sequence Mode: enter the min and maximum values and divide them equally across the selected layers.
- Batch Influence. If you are using batch influence, you can choose between two ways to simultaneously apply various amounts of influence to many children.
- Random Mode Enter a min or maximum value to generate an undetermined value within the specified range.
- Sequence Mode: enter an amount between a min and max and divide it equally between the layers you have selected.
- Make sure your project is optimized for efficiency. The Clean option is now available to users to delete the sync data but retain all fake Parent goodness.
- Faux Parent isn't broken by projects that share files.
- After Effects project files that use Faux Parent can be easily shared since Faux Parent is a standalone script and allows for modifications.
- The Faux Parent 1.2 makes it easy to create a parallax effect using the sequential influence feature.
Some great features of Aescripts Faux Parent (WIN, MAC):
- Create complex animations with delays (frames) or influence the amount (0%-1000 percent) in each Faux Parent option.
- Faux Parent lets you use an additional parent for each property (position scale, position, and opacity). Thus, users can have as many as four parent layers in a child layer.
- Establish the anchor point for the child, independent of its parent. You can adjust your child's size at anywhanywhere point, and it's not limited to the anchor point of your parent.
- All gears are driven using Keyframes attached to the yellow gear, using various amounts of influence and inverted directions. The claws and belts are driven by keyframes that drive the gear with the Drive.
- Added Batch Delay (Random and Sequential)
- Added Batch Influence (Random and Sequential)
- Added a "Clean" option to remove keyframes that sync
- Controller for fixed Rotation
Download Aescripts Faux Parent v1.1 (WIN, MAC) from the below link now!