Phantom Luts – Canon: this is for Canon users looking for more options in their workflows for post-production or is not satisfied with the typical Canon Technical LUTs on offer. I've created a LUT accurately modeled after Clog2 and 3's Arri Alexa 709 color science for Clog2 and 3.
Along with the Emulation LUT And the emulation LUT, there are four different LUTs with creative variations in the form of a five-pack of Arri LUTs.
For those of you who have a fondness for the past, I've created six film emulator LUTs that emulate films that were used in olden times.
All LUTs are compatible with C-Log2 as well as C-Log3 versions.
These LUTs are extremely easy to use and can help your LOG footage to reach the most attractive base to grade.
The "Film Look" LUT Pack includes six LUTs that are influenced by authentic film stocks that were that are designed to give your CLog2/3 footage an authentic Film Look. The emulations were based on my research and impressions of the listed films.
The 5 LUTs are Described Below:
LUT 1) 'Vision' - Modelled on Kodak Vision 5274
- Filmed in the following films: The Matrix, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Gladiator
- The most accurate color stock with exact blues, excellent greens, and precise skin tones that slightly skew gold/pink
- Filmic color model with a subtractive model of saturation
- Soft roll-off and a smooth, silky falloff in the shadows
- Green Skews appear in shadows and underexposure.
- Classic film character but more stylized than the other stock
LUT 2) 'Eastman' -Modelled on Kodak Eastman 5247
- Shot on: Apocalypse Now, Bladerunner, Alien, ET
- Vintage, modern Kodak style and feel.
- The saturation is strongest in the mids and then decreases in highlights and shadows.
- Warm greens, warm blues, somewhat turquoise, skin tones of gold/pink.
- A more natural, softer contrast than current stocks.
LUT3) 'Eastman RM' -Variation on Kodak Eastman 5247 (Introduced Jan 2022)
- The classic Eastman Look but modernized (Orange and Teal)
- Casts greener than the original, more magenta Eastman 5247
- Based on the Re-Graded versions of classic films from the 70s and the 80s.
LUT 4) 'Vision Teal' - Variation on Kodak Vision 5274 (LUT# 1)
- Subtle Orange/Teal color scheme.
- A more stylized version of the "#1 Vision". More realistic but prettier.
- Greens are warmer than blues Blues are slightly turquoise, and the skin is more gold.
- The overall increase in contrast and saturation as compared to Vision; however, it is still balanced.
- It can elevate a dull scene by its appearance, but it won't overwhelm a scene with its richness.
LUT 5) 'Eterna' -Modelled on Fuji Eterna 8563
- The film was based on Captain Phillips, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, The Butler
- Overall, smoother contrast and roll-off when compared to Kodak.
- The colors are rich but not too overwhelming and have saturated characteristics.
- It is my preferred choice for Fashion and Beauty, but it can be used with nearly everything.
- Very flattering skin tones.
- Greens are rich and relaxed, and golden skin blues tend to be turquoise—Modern, accurate yellows compared to Kodak.
LUT 6) 'Bleach' -Modelled on Fujifilm Super F 8552
- Filmed in: Munich, War of The Worlds, Crash
- Modeling of the Bleach Bypass process for solid contrast and low saturation.
- A grittier, more aggressive style - somewhere between the black-and-white film and color film.
- Great for War Films, Crime, and Urban Fashion.
- Particularly well with the thick film grain.
Download Phantom Luts – Canon from the below link now!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please login to your account. (Please click here to login, Not registered yet? Click here)
- Please subscribe to the VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)