Basics of Photoshop in 35 min: Are you looking to master Photoshop but aren't sure what, to begin with?
The course has been well-planned and is designed to help you become an effective Photoshop user. The course content and examples are well-chosen, and every chapter is explained in a step-by-step method to make it more suitable for your needs. The first chapters are a basic overview, and the subsequent chapters are explained in more excellent specific detail without getting too complicated. Exercise files are provided in every chapter to aid you in staying in the lecture.
If you're looking for an efficient method to master Photoshop, then you're at the right spot. It is intended to be short and straightforward. Therefore it provides the basic knowledge of Photoshop and is ideal for those who are overloaded and don't have the time to take a lengthy course.
What you'll learn:
This course covers the fundamentals of Photoshop. The chapters are in the following order:
- Beginning: I will explain Photoshop and its user interface in this chapter. You will discover how to make a new document by opening, saving, and exporting it for printing and web use. You will also learn some tricks and techniques to use Photoshop more effectively.
- Layers The chapter will cover everything you should learn about layers. Learn to utilize layers, including the Layers Panel, Layer Mask, and other valuable properties of layers.
- Selects: After completing the chapter, you'll be able to modify and select objects with Photoshop's enhanced selection tools, for example, the Marquee Selection Tools, Lasso Tools, Magic Wand, Quick Selection Tool, and the newly-introduced Object Selection Tool.
- Transform and crop: This chapter will show you how to alter, resize, transform or straighten photos.
- Retouching In the last chapter, you'll be taught how to fix and remove skin problems with Photoshop's powerful healing tools.
Download Basics of Photoshop in 35 mins (for Absolute Beginners) from the below link now!