Blender Market – OCD One Click Damage v1.8.2: Repairing damages is never so easy and enjoyable. Simply select the model you want to repair hit "Do Damage," adjust according to your preferences, and click "Apply."
With the OCD extension, you can transform your basic geometry into an attractive model that looks like you had to do long hours of manual labor.
Why would you be concerned about damage?
There is no way to be flawless in reality (so is this add-on) ) and for your models to feel real, you must create them as imperfect as possible. Even if a model was built just a few minutes back (in the real world) and it would be damaged in some way, at least think of how it might look over time. The damage marks tell a story that tells their own story. When we observe these marks, we learn the background of the object, making the object "real."
The OCD add-on was designed with man-made structures in mind built with concrete, stone, or bricks. These include gravestones, walls, tombs, ancient structures, roadblocks, ruins, columns, and so on.
- Build 1.8.2 - Boolean Solver selection in Preferences.
Some great features of Blender Market – OCD One Click Damage:
- New Multi-selection feature: Do you want to deal the same amount of damage to multiple objects at the same time? You can now!
- Real-time visual feedback: The changes you make instantly are visible on your model in real-time.
- A simple UI that can adjust parameters It's not a hassle to navigate through thousands of sliders or meaningless numbers.
- Varieties of procedural sounds hundreds of different variations of the damage, without repeat.
- Auto-generated material creation. - OCD will assign a material to damaged parts, and it's clever enough to check whether the object already has a material.
- RECALL function There is no need to search for an exact copy that was used in the initial model if you're looking to test various noises or even change certain elements after applying. With RECALL, you can are able to alter your mind for days following*.
- Function Ctrl/Cmd gives you more control of your work. Now, you can apply damage more quickly.
- Procedural method Imagine that after a long day of shaping every single detail by hand, you have to alter something and then start with the same details. With an OCD add-on, you will have complete control of your time and energy.