TK8 Panel 1.1.3 for Photoshop:
This plugin, TK8, is the newest version of my complete panel to create luminosity masks, as well as running Photoshop. Similar to its predecessors, it's customizable, which means that users can customize it in the manner that best fits their workspace. The plugin is widely used and comes pre-programmed with 6 popular language options: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Chinese. Users can select the one they prefer. TK8 is compatible with Windows and Mac computers, as well as computers that run Apple, silicon processors, such as Mac M1. Mac M1. Installation is simple. Photoshop 2021 or greater is required to run it.
- My blog contains more information about using this plugin and is updated frequently. Make sure to sign up to receive the latest news.
- Sean Bagshaw's Youtube channel includes a collection that includes TK Quick Tips that cover a variety of variants of the TK panel.
- The YouTube channel of Dave Kelly is home to an ever-growing playlist of TK8-related videos.
- There are five videos in Sean Bagshaw's TK8 Video Guide at the bottom of this page.
The primary feature of TK8 is its capability to create pixel-based masks such as luminosity masks. However, luminosity masks are only the beginning. TK8 also creates masks that are based on color channels, hue vibrance, saturation, color, and the user's personal alpha channels. Edge masks are the newest variation to the types of masks you can easily create with the TK8. The video below demonstrates where to locate the latest features. Scroll down to see an extensive list of features available in the video.
The TK8 plugin is small and loaded with functions. Apart from its main user interface, it has also logical submenus which can be quickly accessed through the buttons of the main interface. Additionally, the submenus will automatically close when no longer required. Moving the mouse over the image below will show more menus that are available within these modules.
The TK8 plug-in uses Adobe's UXP architecture and was created specifically for Photoshop beginning at Photoshop 2021. It is not able to install or function in older versions, however, it will be able to function in later versions. Below are a few capabilities that each module offers.
- Multiple masks (multiple sources)-TK8 is more than just a luminosity-mask plugin. Color, zone, channel vibrance, saturation and even edge masks can be produced just like luminosity masks. With these tools, the entire spectrums of 16-bit self-feathering self-feathering masks based on pixels can be created.
- An organized process-The user interface offers the steps to create masks. Select the SOURCE, design the MASK and then modify it and then OUTPUT it.
- Many ways to output-Adjustment layers that use layer masks burn and dodge, making selections, mask painting filters and pixel layers made from masks in just one click.
- Accented button interface for masks-The currently active mask buttons (Lights-1 Darks-1, Lights-2, Midtones-2, and Midtones-2) are always highlighted to track the current mask to decide what next to do.
- Masks can be added and subtracted in a snap-The mask calculator offers an easy method to add, subtract or even intersect any mask generated using the tool.
- Layer adjustment color grade-Color grade an image by using an adjustment layer for Curves using the module's color-wheel interface that controls the adjustment.
- Layer mask mode-Switch and alter layer masks while looking at the image to identify the ideal mask for the particular adjustment.
- Modify an active choice using mask-Easily convert the active choice into a mask. alter it, and keep it in use as an option.
- Create drawings in black and White-Turn an image into sketches using Steve Dell's sketching.
- Utilize gradients to improve the image-Use 2-color and 1-color gradients to rapidly improve the quality of your image.
- Adjustment layers with one-click-Eight of the more commonly used adjustment layers are available straight from the interface.
- Simple style-Combines Photoshop control watermarking, web-sharpening, and creative actions in one single module.
- Run Photoshop within the module-Many commonly used Photoshop functions including keyboard shortcuts and menu items can be executed using a single click within the module.
- The muted interface for color-Buttons is divided into logical groups to allow to find quickly the right Photoshop function. Color saturation for buttons can be changed within each module's settings.
- Multi-function button-Some buttons can be used for dual purposes which are graphically displayed on the button's surface or can be activated using the CTRL/command key.
- Utilize to click the "TK >" button to gain access to the most creative Photoshop steps-A menu of creative and practical actions are available to speed up your Photoshop workflow and test various methods.
- Blending actions for exposure-Stack, Align, and Focus Blend can be found under the "TK >" menu.
- Web-sharpening integrated-A new and improved web-sharpening feature is part of TK8. It includes presets, file-naming, as well as the ability to save files from web-sharpened photos.
- Watermarking-Add your own design to the image. The options for customizing include size, location edge offset, and transparency.
- Users actions-Create your own list of the actions you've recorded by importing them into the Action menu in Photoshop. Then, you can run them directly through the menu for User actions within the module.
- Programable buttons-Fifteen (15) buttons can be programmed using the actions of the user. Therefore buttons that aren't employed can be given an entirely new purpose.
- Quick actions-One icon on the interface has been created to programming that your favorite activity that you use often.
- Right-click color-tagging-Right-clicking on buttons, menu items, and user actions provide enhanced color options in order to quickly find your favorites.
Every module. Modules
- active selection indicators-An obvious new edge has been placed on the modules to indicate that there's an active selection, even if there aren't any marched ants insight or have been concealed.
- Many languages-English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Chinese.
Tooltips Helpful messages are displayed on the upper or lower edges of the module as you move over the various buttons. This feature is able to be turned off after users have a better understanding of the function of each button. But, even if it is the tooltips feature is disabled, they can be accessed quickly by pressing the ALT key in Windows or pressing the "option" key on Mac.