Blender Market – Auto-Rig Pro V3.68.14 + Quick Rig V1.25.17:
Auto-Rig Pro is an add-on to Blender to make characters rigged as well as retarget animations. It can also offer Fbx export, including the ability to create presets in Unity and Unreal Engine. I developed the first version as my in-house rigging software, I launched it several years ago, and it has increased thanks to the tremendous support of the community!
- Code structure: refactored code to state licensing, "src" folder containing GPL python files, Royalty-Free and CC0 for other asset blend files
- Rig: New leg FK lock setting, similar to arms FK lock
- Rig: When binding, removing existing vertex groups can now be disabled as a default preference. A warning message is displayed at the first bind.
- Rig: New "Remove Selected Driver" function to remove the corrective driver of the selected shape key, deletes the helper bone as well
- Rig: When initializing the armature scale during Match to Rig, the animations can be scale compensated automatically. A dialog box prompts the user to enable scale compensation or not.
- Skin: When binding, used vertex groups are now also searched in geometry nodes attributes to exclude them from removal
- Interface: the "Mirror Shape Keys" button was moved to the Shape Keys dropdown menu and renamed "Mirror All Shape Keys."
- Rig: Spine reference bones had incorrectly more than one bone segment, leading to error when keyframing the whole character
- Rig: Add Blink Pose was not resetting bones transform appropriately after adding the constraint
- Rig Layers: Made "Edit Layer..." a movable panel instead of an embedded menu panel to avoid the glitch making it disappear when moving the mouse cursor
- Picker: Missing eyelids
- Skin: Error while using edge selection mode with "Set Eyelids Borders."
- Bright: Error crash when facial markers are invalid
- Export: Broken export when the scene was duplicated as a Full Copy and linked overrides
- Export: Custom renaming and UE renaming were conflicting
- Export: Error when exporting meshes with topology changing modifiers (Decimate) and shape keys
Download Blender Market – Auto-Rig Pro V3.68.14 + Quick Rig V1.25.17 from the below link!