Blender Market 4.0 – Flares Wizard v3.1.1:
What is Flares Wizard?
Flares Wizard adds an extension that allows creating realistic flares of the lens quickly and effortlessly using Blender (Cycles, Eevee).
What is the reason I made this add-on?
It's a shame that in a wonderful software like Blender along with its capabilities we're unable to make decent lens flares.
This is why I chose to make something like Optical flares that I designed for Bender.
Do I require these "Lens flares"?
Lens flares are light that is scattered by lenses through infrequently used mechanisms for image formation like internal reflection or scattering caused by materials that are not homogeneous in the lens.
It's an effect that happens in real cameras, as the depth of field and chromatic aberration. In the realm of CG, we try to emulate these effects in order to increase realisticity. But, if it's used incorrectly it can ruin a gorgeous artwork.
This effect is extensively utilized in the cinema industry commercials, motion graphics...
Some great features of Flares Wizard:
- Preview in Real-Time: The user can design and then see your work in a 3D viewport.
- Super-fast rendering: It only requires one sample!
- Custom presets: 32 presets.
- Save download: you can easily save your work and then use it again at any time, or even to share it.
- Ready for animation: This add-on creates an advanced lens rig that controls the flares of the lens.
- Border detection for cameras: if the lens flare isn't visible anymore to the camera, you can cause it to fade out.
- Obstacles detection: when the lens flare is blocked by the shadow of a 3D object, it will fade away.
- Blinking: make your lens' flare light.
Download Blender Market 4.0 – Flares Wizard v3.1.1 from the below link now!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
- Please login to your account. (Please click here to login, Not registered yet? Click here)
- Please subscribe to the VIP or higher plan. (Please click here to upgrade your account)